Friday, May 7, 2010

I LOVE Florida Design Magazine - Miami




We were recently graced with the honor of being published in the 2010 Winter Issue if Florida Design Magazine, which is super exciting to me, because I am a huge home/decor nerd.  The top and bottom images on the right hand side are Ben and mine.  We got to work with the phenomenal Astrid DeGuiceis on the top job and the absolutely lovely Bernice Nathans on the bottom.  And I have to send a shout out to Ed Johnston from Built By Owner (yes, my dad) for being the radical guy that he is.  Images from two of his jobs were published in the same issue, which was a total coincidence and totally cool.


Thank you to our client FineDesign Interiors for your ceaselessly stellar caliber of work - http://www.fdinteriors.com

No comments: